Well, I've just taken the old version of JMeter I had here... now I'm
upgrading it to the newest version.

About the mongodb driver that came with JMeter, I didin't even thought in
removing it, and it was the problem!!!!
Now I removed and replaced it with the same mongodb driver I used to
compile the project, and the sampler works!

Thank you, Felix, you helped me a lot!

Att.,

*Allexandre Sampaio*
*Sistemas de Informação - IFBA*