Hello,

I wonder if there is a way to use the jasypt feature in Karaf 4.1.4 to encrypt
passwords in configuration files without having to define the placeholders
using Blueprint but rather using a cfg file in /etc/?

All the examples I've found so far are rather "old" and still rely on Blueprint
... I'm not using Blueprint at all in my applications and I would appreciate if
I didn't have to use it just for this configuration.

If it was possible to define these placeholders in a cfg file in /etc/ it would
make things easier ... or is there even an easier way to support encrypted
properties with the current Karaf releases?

Thank you very much for your support

---

Schéin Gréiss,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,