Mmh,
this looks very nice! Now, the only thing I can think of further is to
be able to specify a scheme for lding icons for a node. E.g. a
propertyName.png somewhere, or an id.png etc etc.

That could be related to either a MetaModel if present, the Qi4j
domain model if used, or simply configurable, much like you label
mechanism.

WDYAT?

/peter

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 11:55 PM, Anders Nawroth
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Peter Neubauer wrote:
>>
>> Great Anders,
>> I would name the Arrows something like "Relation directions" instead,
>> since arrows are not part of any other description or model?
>
> Changed the text and added colors for the relationship types too.
>
> This is getting fun :-)
>
> /anders

GTalk: neubauer.peter
Skype peter.neubauer