Hey Jim,
I am sort of glad to hear that, maybe in the future I could see a method
like getAllRelationships(), or not, np :)
Yes, using Michael's code works, but ...
total relations count=100,011 timedelta=3,075,897,991 ns
it kind of takes 3 seconds (when not cached) to count 100k relationships
(considering there are 100k+2 unique nodes too)
when cached:
total relations count=100,011 timedelta=154,673,763 ns

Still, it's pretty fast, but I have to wonder if it would be faster if using
relationships directly :)

Either way, wish y'all a great day!