I sent this over the weekend so I can see how it would have been missed, does
anyone have a suggestion?
I have a framework that relies on information sent by a custom Java Command
Executor; think of some sort of heartbeat.  I start getting hearbeats after I
send a task to that mesos-slave, but never before that.  That makes me assume
that the CommandExecutor is not started until a task is submitted to be
executed by that agent.  Is there a way to tell mesos-slave to start the
ComandExecutor as soon as it starts running? Thanks,
Oscar
Thanks in advance