Ben,  That is exactly what I did, the problem is that is not being invoked when
the mesos-slave starts.  I am trying to avoid sending a bogus initial task just
to kick it off, but it seems there is no way to tell the mesos-slave to start
the executor at startup, is it?
Thanks for your reply,
Oscar

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017, 3:38:17 PM EDT, Benjamin Mahler