It depends on your isolation setting (mainly cgroup, or any node level
resources). In general, we don't recommend folks use multiple agents on a
node.

It's possible to make it work by setting `cgroup_root` separately for
MesosContainerizer. For DockerContainerizer, currently, we hard code
`DOCKER_NAME_PREFIX`, making it not possible to use two agents on a node
properly.

- Jie