> Running 2 agents on the same server will send the same offer twice( same
> offer by each agent ) and there are chances that resources will be over
> utilized by accepting the same offer twice by the framework.

If you didn't specify `--resources` flags on the agent, then yes.

  May I know the settings( cgroup ) required to run 2 slaves in the same
> server and How does it behave?

Check out `--cgroups_root` flag in
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/configuration/agent.md

This flag only applies to MesosContainerizer (can be used to launch Docker
containers).

- Jie