Hi,

  Is it still an issue with the below config as we have cgroup setting over
there?

Do i need to use both "--resources"  && "--cgroups_root" setting for
running 2 slaves in the same node. Or, either one of them should do.

Also, is there any setting to be done at the OS( cgroup ) level for running
2 slaves.

Anyway, since it is not a recommended to run 2 slaves on the same node, I
am not going with that option. Just trying to understand here ...

Thanks