1. Is my understanding correct?

Running 2 agents on the same server will send the same offer twice( same
offer by each agent ) and there are chances that resources will be over
utilized by accepting the same offer twice by the framework.

2. May I know the settings( cgroup ) required to run 2 slaves in the same
server and How does it behave?