Hi Ali,

There is a grok-based ASA parser included in the Metron code base that you
can try out. If you find it's missing patterns or requires modifications,
I'd be happy to work with you to improve on it.

You should be able to test it out by creating a new Kafka topic 'asa' and
pointing your raw logs there. Let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks,
Kyle