Hi Kyle,

Thank you very much. I should have asked the question earlier. We have done
the most of the Grok statement implementations so far! I haven't checked
the source code for any Grok sample parser.

For the Grok deployment, are you saying that we need to put all of the grok
statements inside the Metron Management-UI and we only need to create a
Kafka topic for that?

Regards,
Ali