Hi all,

I am building a customized version of ASA parser using Grok statements. I
have prepared the Grok requirements so far. I am using the following manual
which has been provided for Grok squid parser
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Adding+a+New+Telemetry+Data+Source>.
I couldn't find anything else as an end-to-end manual for deploying a Grok
parser, and I have some trouble to map this manual with the Hortonworks
Cyber Security release. For example, I couldn't find the step-5 alternative
in Hortonworks one. I would be grateful if somebody can provide a link for
better and more up-to-date manual for deploying a Grok Parser in Meron 0.3.

Regards,
Ali