I am assuming that you are following the Ansible installation that we have
for OpenTaxii.  That installation was built for CentOS 6, which explains
the problem.  CentOS 7 uses Systemd, instead of the older SysV scripts.
The problem might be in getting systemctl to recognize the old SysV script.

(1) What if you run `systemctl enable opentaxii` then try `service
opentaxii status`?

(2) What does `ls -l /etc/init.d/opentaxii` look-like?

(3) What happens with `/etc/init.d/opentaxii status`?