sorry,

what does this <snip> mean in this code below :

<snip>
from cabbyimport  create_client

base_uri = 'http://localhost:9000'

try:

    # create a connection
    client =
create_client(host='localhost',port=9000,discovery_path='/services/discovery')

    # iterate through each defined collection
    collections = client.get_collections(uri='%s/services/collection'%base_uri)
    for  collection in collections:

        # how many records in each collection?
        count = client.get_content_count(collection_name=collection.name,
uri='%s/services/poll'%base_uri)
        print"%-50s %-10d"  % (collection.name, count.count)

except:

    print"Services not defined"

i add that code but i've got SyntaxError: invalid syntax message on it when i run service opentaxii status command.
but when i remove it, i still got msg services not defined.