Ok, it looks like the install of the service script and integration with
systemd looks good.  It is the definition of the collections in OpenTaxii
that is not working.

How did you install OpenTaxii exactly?  Did you manually follow the steps
in our Ansible role or did you actually use Ansible to install it
auto-magically?  Can you describe what commands you ran?