Hi Nick,
this is all the results from that commands:

On 30/03/17 00:35, Nick Allen wrote:
I am assuming that you are following the Ansible installation that we have for OpenTaxii. That installation was built for CentOS 6, which explains the problem. CentOS 7 uses Systemd, instead of the older SysV scripts. The problem might be in getting systemctl to recognize the old SysV script.

(1) What if you run `systemctl enable opentaxii` then try `service opentaxii status`?

(2) What does `ls -l /etc/init.d/opentaxii` look-like?

(3) What happens with `/etc/init.d/opentaxii status`?