Just to reply to my own post on what I've found is that with sample data you
can search and find the facility with facilityId MyRetailStore, but the
functionality to add more facilities from scratch (to create a new physical
retail store facility) seems to be completely non-existent (you can edit
facilities, but you cannot create them...MyRetailStore is not part of a
facility group, it is a facility it seems). I hope I'm wrong...can anyone
verify if this is correct or not since I have so little experience with this
app?

It would make sense if adding a WebPOS terminal were part of the retail store
edit since terminals would be associated that retail store. When editing the
information for the existing sample data retail store there is (unfortunately)
no link or clue as to how to edit any WebPOS terminals associated with that
store.

----- Original Message -----From: stimits@comcast.netTo:
user@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 02:20:27 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re:
WebPOS Setup

Hi, I'm sure you are correct on this, I need to add facilityId
MyRetailStore...I have facilityId Company with a retail store type, but this is
not the same (and editing facilityId from MyRetailStore to Company does not
help). I used the setup app originally on the seeded (but not data demo added)
instance to add Company, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where a new
facility other than the original Company is added...apparently this is not from
the facility function of the setup application (I can edit "Company" ID, but I
can't add more facilities). Is this a case of my needing to think about adding
ID MyRetailStore as something other than a facility in the setup application?
E.G., some sub-menu of Company setup? Thanks! ----- Original Message -----From:
Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>To: user@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Sun, 02 Apr
2017 07:02:50 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: WebPOS Setup

HI Dan,

Please ensure that there also is a:<Facility facilityId="MyRetailStore" />
uploaded prior to uploading thedata regarding terminals,

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplacehttp://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/