发件人: stim...@comcast.net [mailto:stim...@comcast.net]
发送时间: 2017年4月4日 4:23
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Re: WebPOS Setup

Hi,

Under Asset Maintenance, Facility, I can change existing facilities, but cannot
add a new one. Should there be a button for "Add New Facility"? Is a retail
store not a facility in this context?

I do see that under Asset Maintenance, Fixed Assets has a button for New Fixed
Asset, but this does not seem correct for adding a retail store. Same for New
Maintenance...Maintenance items just doesn't seem like they are intended for
adding a retail store facility. Perhaps I'm just not used to how the app words
things.

Just for humor, a modified quote: My kingdom for an Add Facility button!

Thanks!

PS: I don't have a kingdom, YMMV.

----- Original Message -----From: Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>To:
user@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 18:59:28 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re:
WebPOS Setup

Hi Dan,

You can add new facilities, as well as existing ones, through theassetmaint
appl.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>OFBiz based solutions & services