Hi there,

So the POS component was deprecated and removed from OFBiz for reasons
which were thoroughly discussed in the ML which left some bugs in the
WebPOS and some outdated documentation. So it is a little bit of
trial-and-error at the moment to get things working.

My suggestion is to try and figure things out, and if you face any genuine
bugs (I suspect this to be one of them) file a JIRA and we'll try to help
you out in resolving them.