From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierresm...@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 12:33 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org; Katie Qiu <katie_...@polluniverse.com>
Subject: Re: OFBiz configuration on production site

HI Katie,

My apologies for you having to restate your issues several times.

That you have the basics in play (Your OFBiz implementation set up, running and
accessible via 8443) is a good thing, and now you're nearly there.

Please see inline for further comments.

I trust the information below helps.

However, should you still experience issues, please feel free to reach out.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits

Proud contributor of  <https://ofbiz.apache.org/> Apache OFBiz since 2008
(without privileges)