Hi Pierre, Jacques and Michael,

I want to thank you all again. I am finally able to make OFBiz on Windows
Server work with SSL  Let's encrypt and Apache. I couldn't have done it without
your support :-)

Now I am facing a new problem on production: Please check my website:
https://www.polluniverse.com/

You will see the page shows as below:
Index of /
apache-ofbiz-17.12.03/
webapp/

When visiting  https://www.polluniverse.com/webapp/ecommerce/ I expect I should
see the index.jsp page in the folder, but I see the source code of the
index.jsp page
I have done the following
1.      Put the following in HTTPD
<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.jsp
</IfModule>

2.      apache-ofbiz-17.12.03 and webapp are two folders. These two folders are
located
at SITEROOT "C:/apache24/htdocs/www/polluniverse.com"

A.      apache-ofbiz-17.12.03 is the project folder (what I downloaded from
Ofbiz website).

B.      webapp is from folder at
C:\Apache24\htdocs\www\polluniverse.com\apache-ofbiz-17.12.03\plugins\ecommerce\webapp
 and I copy it to SITEROOT C:/apache24/htdocs/www/polluniverse.com"

C.      In ofbiz-component.xml, I change the "mount-point" attribute on that
tag to ""

I'm not sure if I have moved the ecommerce webapp folder correctly or not. The
reason I did it is because I read about Mounting a Root WebApp from the OFBiz
Production Setup page.