Hi all. I don't have a lot of feedback, but the pencil tool is much more
responsive!! In the old version, if I use a stylus (like a Bamboo), it
responds very slowly and sometimes the drawing is very jerky. The new one
is much better. It's a big improvement.

Nice work with this! :)

Dan

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
Direct: 267.242.9640
Click here to schedule a phone call with me.
<https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/aplusadmin15>
Sign Up for A+ News and Test Prep Tips!
<http://www.aplustutoring.com/sign-up-for-a-news>
<http://aplustutoring.com>