From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 4:09 PM
To: Openmeetings user-list; om.insig...@coscend.com
Subject: Warning!!!PossibleSpam Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

OK, page and zoom controls seems to be implemented Demo is updated I'll move
forward, Look'n'feel can be updated later :)) You can play with current
implementation it is CSS based so anyone can customize it :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com