separate threads could help to keep the things present... How do we prioritize it?

I got one more thing in mind in the evening...

9. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-131

I need to have a look about room files... :-) and presenter role I found now... I think they should mark different than normal user. Yellow dot instead of green?

The thing I suggest as quick poll is not really a pool it is more a simplified student response system... It is just a tool to ask "WDYT?" and is is important that it is a single click operation (for the teacher and the student). No need to save it no need to let is visible longer than the teacher is asking. And I think this will work perfectly beside poll. Poll should be a tool that is more than a simple "WDYT?". I think these polls should be prepared before the meeting and they are a pedagogical instrument. Btw.. I think if there is time left we could have a look how to improve current poll... ;-)

Greetings Peter