Hi Maxim,

"soft" and "final delete" should be enough I think...

It just need to be "findable" and described for new admins that provide the service in the EU...

jira in a second...

Greetings Peter

Am 05.04.2018 um 17:47 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
Hello Peter,

This sounds like lots of new testing :(
Will try to find time and include it in 4.0.3/4.0.4

(have very limited time right now :( )
Will appreciated any help with testing

Would it be OK to perform "final delete" in clean-up widget? i.e.
delete will be "soft delete", then in if will push "Clean-up" all soft
deleted data will be hard deleted ...
Or it doesn't worth to have both? only hard delete will be enough?