ip-address is now a private date... it have to be at least anonymised  after 7 (maybe 14 days)... ipv4 addresses delete last 8 recommended 16 bit (192.168.123.0 or 192.168.0.0) and ipv6 preserve first 48 -8 or better 16 Bit (2a00:1234:56:: or 2a00:1234::) Maybe this could be done automated after 7 Days?

Greetings Peter