Hi Maxim,

I think this list is complete and you are right, this is a lot of stuff.

The option that you suggest sound much more feasible. From my point of few this should be enough.

Hash algorithm need to be state of the art. IP-address in ConferenceLog need to be cleaned.

I think this is a good way.

Btw... is there is a way/setting to anonymize IP-adresses while logging? Otherwise I need to write a script to do so. Maybe I need to do it anyway to kick out usernames. Logfiles need to be delete after 7 (maybe 14) days or they need to be without any userdata.

Greetings Peter