I think this list is complete and you are right, this is a lot of stuff.
The option that you suggest sound much more feasible. From my point of
few this should be enough.
Hash algorithm need to be state of the art. IP-address in ConferenceLog
need to be cleaned.
I think this is a good way.
Btw... is there is a way/setting to anonymize IP-adresses while logging?
Otherwise I need to write a script to do so. Maybe I need to do it
anyway to kick out usernames. Logfiles need to be delete after 7 (maybe
14) days or they need to be without any userdata.
Am 11.04.2018 um 06:43 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
Here is the high level list of what need to done to "hard delete" user
from the system:
1. delete user
2. delete all user contacts (also users, so we might have recursion here)
3. delete user from all groups
4. delete user from room moderators
5. delete all appointments withowner == user
6. delete all calendars withowner == user
7. delete all meeting members in appointments where owner != user
8. delete all Private Messages whereuseris in to/from fields
9. delete all UserContact + Requests
10. delete all invitation sent by this user
11. delete all private rooms owned by this user
12. delete all user private files/recordings
13. delete all chat messages send/received by this user
14. clean email messages
15. clean all Polls/answers
This list scares me a lot :(((
So let's discuss the option: "Mark user deleted and clean-up sensitive
What I would propose:
In Admin->User area
1. display all users (deleted should be "read-only" with restore and
purge options only)
2. add additional "Purge" button
3. In case Purge will be selected:
1. User will be marked deleted
2. AsteriskSipUser and Address will be replaced with empty objects
3. User fields "age, externaluserid, firstname, lastname, login,
pictureuri" will be replaced with "Purged_some_hash"
4. User profile picture will be deleted
5. ChatMessage: fromName will be replaced with "Purged User"
6. MailMessage: should be purged (some search by email will be
ConferenceLog right now contains userId+UserIp right now, so it is 2
numbers should it be cleaned up?
SOAPLogin contains clientURL and doesn't contains userId, so it is
impossible to associate SoapLogin object with particular user
Would it be enough?
On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 4:21 PM, Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de
hard delete as only option would be the easiest way (for the
admin). One doesn't need to remind "hard delete" at a given
time... I think it need to be implemented anyway. I thought just
the ones that doesn't need to take care about these regulation
could keep things as they are now...
Am 06.04.2018 um 10:09 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
I'm afraid there will be no option to "final delete one record"
It will be: perform total clean-up and hard delete all soft
Or better to perform: hard delete as the only option?
On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 2:44 PM, Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de
"soft" and "final delete" should be enough I think...
It just need to be "findable" and described for new admins
that provide the
service in the EU...
jira in a second...
Am 05.04.2018 um 17:47 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
This sounds like lots of new testing :(
Will try to find time and include it in 4.0.3/4.0.4
(have very limited time right now :( )
Will appreciated any help with testing
Would it be OK to perform "final delete" in clean-up
delete will be "soft delete", then in if will push
"Clean-up" all soft
deleted data will be hard deleted ...
Or it doesn't worth to have both? only hard delete
will be enough?
On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 5:55 PM, Peter Dähn
<da...@vcrp.de <mailto:da...@vcrp.de>> wrote:
new privacy regulations will take place on the
25th May 2018 in Europe.
could find informations about it by searching for
General Data Protection
Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
To use openmeetings after the 25th of May (in
Europe) there need to be a
changes. We use openmeetings integrated. So I will
mainly be focused on
I have 3 points that are really necessary:
1. User deletion: Datasets of users that will be
deleted need to be
from the database, not just marked as deleted.
Probably it is enough to
I think critical fields are in table:
om_user -> age, externaluserid,
firstname, lastname, login,
pictureuri (and picture itself) and sip_user_id
conferencelog -> email,
soaplogin -> client_url (contains the
sipusers (here empty so please check)
-> defaultuser, host,
address -> email, fax, phone
chat -> from_name
e-mail_queue (if not empty) ->
2. There need to be a place to place a
3. Registration-Dialog need to have a button/step
to agree the data
processing. And to this belongs a button to disagree.
As far as I can see this need to be done in the
first place. I'm sure
are more things to do. Maybe someone can complete it.
Maxim aka solomax