With 'Extension' do you mean CDI Extension?

I was thinking about this the other day and thought it might be cool to have an
exclude list in OWB directly.
So with the openwebbeans.properties you might be able to have a list of fqcn of
the Extensions to ignore.

Not sure whether this is in the direction you were thinking.

LieGrue,
strub