Greetings,

A follow up. I have now tried so many forum guides on how to fix
davdroid that reference links are taking me to pages I've already been...

I tried a few other apps, like the caldav sync adapter, and they all
find owncloud just fine for the calendar, but none of them seem to
integrate into the phone contacts list.

On my last phone, I had to use acal as that was the only app that would
work. I had lots of issues with it being buggy, randomly crashing, and
completely locking up the phone, but it worked most of the time. I was
really hoping not to use it on the new phone. Well, I gave up and
installed it. Unfortunately it is in the same boat as all the other
apps. It finds the owncloud calendar just fine but it won't display the
contacts in the phone.

I am completely at a loss as to how I can sync my contacts from owncloud
to this new device. I am running out of apps to try.

Help? Please. :)

~Stack~