Yes I did..When I import it as well in Firefox then at least it stops wining about an untrusted certificate, so must be the right one ;)

Cheers,
Sjoerd

On 05/08/2014 16:31, Bjoern Schiessle wrote:
On Tue, 05 Aug 2014 14:50:08 +0200 Sjoerd wrote:
I am runing the latest greates owncloud 7.0.1 and try to get a second
owncloud server mounted as external storage.
I use signed certificates with an own created CA and imported the ca
certificate in the first owncloud instance (will act as client for
the second instance) under the Personal settings of myself.

Just to double check it, did you imported the root certificate?

cheers,
Björn