Xen schreef op 03-10-2017 19:22:

- the functionality of Owncloud 7 (I don't really need more)
- easy moving files 'in place' outside of Owncloud
- maybe a music app
- size on disk for program files not bigger than 100MB
- preferably PHP 5 support also

And I only really want to choose between version 10 and 7.

Any ideas?

So I answered 2 of my own questions in that sense:

 - PHP 5.6 still supported
 - size on disk is about exactly 100MB.

Only thing is I won't be able to use a Debian package.

So I worry a bit about Database setup but I guess it would be doable...

I would like to keep the Debian separation alive:
 - php files in /usr/share/owncloud
 - data in /var/lib/owncloud
 - config in /etc/owncloud

And the database server is of course separate (I use PostgreSQL).

But my database server is dedicated to Owncloud, I don't do anything else with Postgres.

(Which I think makes it easier to keep it together as a single backup).

The only fundamental criterium that is left is that Owncloud doesn't choke when it finds new files in its data directory, and that it doesn't do weird things when files are deleted?

Only talking about data files.

?