Emil Lefherz schreef op 04-10-2017 11:15:
Hi Xen,

ownCloud 10 should be able to fit your requirements. You can also look
here:
https://doc.owncloud.org/server/latest/admin_manual/installation/system_requirements.html

Instead of webDAV, did you try the ownCloud sync client? this is the
thing one would usually use. Should work out of the box.

Sort of would be rather annoying to use from within the server itself right?

That's because I don't want to _sync_ two directories. I just want to _move_ files somewhere.

I don't know the exact size of the current ownCloud, just download the
tarball and check yourself: https://owncloud.org/install/#edition - the
zip is 44 MB.

Thank you, my second email noted that the unpacked size is 100MB.

For the rest I recommend trial and error ;)

That's precisely the thing one would hope to avoid by asking the experience of others.

:).

Regards.