Hi Xen,

ownCloud 10 should be able to fit your requirements. You can also look
here:
https://doc.owncloud.org/server/latest/admin_manual/installation/system_requirements.html

Instead of webDAV, did you try the ownCloud sync client? this is the
thing one would usually use. Should work out of the box.

I don't know the exact size of the current ownCloud, just download the
tarball and check yourself: https://owncloud.org/install/#edition - the
zip is 44 MB.

For the rest I recommend trial and error ;)

Regards, Emil