Hiya Brian:

Please advice how to provide u sample app. As in post it in github ? or post
shiro configuration in here ?

Have you tried with ur shiro app with ip and hostname ? and you can login
without any problem ?

I'm guessing if I'm the only one having this issue maybe it's my setup
problem them.

Brian Demers wrote