Hiya Brian, 1st of all thank you for replying me query.

I've found the problem.

Assuming abc is my project domain.
If I enter the url as

https://<ip>/abc

shiro will redirect me to login page with a sessionid appended at the back
of the url

https://<ip>/abc/login.jsp;jsessionid=A616F4CA137E107FB35515D115C03158

If I proceed to login, I'll end up being redirected back to login page.

If I enter the url as

https://<ip>/abc*/* [ends with a / at the back],

shiro will redirect me to login page WITHOUT a sessionid appended at the
back

https://<ip>/abc/login.jsp

If I process to login, I'm able to login to my project.

Is this how it's suppose to react ?

iGem wrote

>>> lwt.gemini@