I've been doing some debugging and I found that I can't login to the system
ONLY when I defined ssl Filter as 1 of my filterChains. as shown below.

iGem wrote

> <bean id="shiroFilter"
> class="org.apache.shiro.spring.web.ShiroFilterFactoryBean">
>
> <property name="securityManager" ref="securityManager" />
>
> <property name="loginUrl" value="/login.jsp"/>
>
> <property name="UnauthorizedUrl" value="/unauthorized.jsp"/>
>

> <property name="filterChainDefinitions">
>
> <value>
>                               /resources/** = anon
>                               /** = ssl, authc
>
> </value>
>
> </property>
>
> </bean>

IF i remove the ssl filterChain (set /** = authc), I CAN access to my system
with both ip and hostname. Is there anything else I need to configure if I
use ssl filter chain ?

iGem wrote