Trident is a major storm component -- you'd be certain that *if* a change
of that magnitude happened in the project there'd be news about it.
Besides... you can see the project is pretty active commit-wise, so the
lack of help might be due to the fact that everyone is busy... you have to
remember that this is primarily a volunteer based answer/response list.

​ope that helps.
​