I really appreciate you helping me. But, still having issues.

Under "resources" folder  -----> which is a source folder(getting copied to
\WEB-INF\classes) I added the below files
struts.properties
test.properties

In struts.properties
struts.custom.i18n.resources=test

Also, tried adding this in struts.xml
<struts>
     <constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />

     <constant name="struts.custom.i18n.resources" value="test.properties" />

Both didn't work. Am I missing something?