Sorry, here is my Struts.xml.  Thanks, for trying to help me.

Struts.xml

           <action name="testPortal" >

                 <result type="tiles">login</result>

           </action>

           <action name="login" class="com.xxx.actions.LoginAction">

                 <result name="success" type="tiles">home</result>

                 <result name="notAuthorized"
type="tiles">notAuthorized</result>

                 <result name="input" type="tiles">login</result>

           </action>

URL I am using to lauch is http://localhost:9080/Test/testPortal.action

Do I need to create and have the properties set in the
TestPortalAction.properties too??

Do I need to have same properties in both TestPortalAction.properties and
LoginAction.properties as well??