Hi Łukasz,

I would prefer to allow user to optionally override the default Opcodes.ASM5
via a constant in struts.xml e.g. <constant name="struts.convention.asmapi"
value=" Opcodes.ASM7"/>, Or more better, to think if it's possible to determine
it at runtime via user's runtime context e.g. java version. Wdyt?

Kind Regards.