news to some:
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4981

I think it was said "us Java dudes" should talk less and produce apps more in this thread, which is what I said +1 too. It's hard to debate PHP vs Java on the server, which is better, which is bigger... bla, bla.

I know you can't do http://roomity.com/launch.jsp in PHP, that would be JDNC. And as of tmrw night it will run Linux-Mozilla and OSX-Saffari, not just Windoze!. So if somone says why Java, you say RiA! won't you. Lets see somone do that.

(and ah... there is allways the business benefit of not having to post your email to mail groups... but we use apps for tech benfit :-) )

hth,
.V

ps: Like Ted said... sometimes we just use MVC we learned in Struts in other projects, and my JDNC impl is all MVC, developed by Struts dudes.

John Public wrote:
>  Make no mistake about it. JSF
rocks. JSF is based on "true" MVC architecture, not
the MODEL 2 version that Struts uses.
J.J.
JSF Developer (former Struts Lead Developer)

--

.V

People are conversing... without posting their email or filling up their
mail box.
roomity.com <http://roomity.com/launch.jsp>

No sign up to read or search this Rich Internet App.