Michael / Jack / Thingamabob,

Struts is licensed in such a way that if you are unhappy with the way it is being managed, you are quite free to fork the code and continue to develop it in whatever way *you* see fit.

I suspect you'd make a lot of people very happy if you went away and did that.

Steve

Dakota Jack wrote:

Struts could live by improving in ways unlikely with the present
management.  The people in charge of Struts these days are really
interested in something else.  Unless the baton passes to those
actively building something, Struts likely will either die from be
non-competitive with like products or from being turned into something
it is not, like JSF, Shale, Clay, Dirt.