Hi

I have to face up the following issue. My location of struts.xml shoudl be
WEB-INF directory, not WEB-INF/classes.
What is the easiest way to achieve this?? I tried several different config
locations (e.g. WEB-INF/struts.xml) for StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider, none
of them worked. Creating custom configuration provider might help, but it is
pojo by default , protocol independant and therefore without any
ServletContext access - what is a pain in this case.

Cheers
bartek