Hi Josh,

Under Reporting->Dashboard I get:

Error encountered:

Error: Invalid Input
You submitted expired data to this website. Please restart the steps you
were following without using your browser's Back button

On management node:

[root@vcl-mn ~]# cat /var/log/vcld.log
2020-05-20 18:04:54|393|||vcld|vcld:main|179|lastcheckin time updated for
management node 1: 1589997894
2020-05-20 18:05:01|393|||vcld|vcld:main|179|lastcheckin time updated for
management node 1: 1589997901

Best regards
--
M. Sebastián Tobar