I have an object , say PersonalInfo which contains two fields name and
address.
Now I need a list of PersonalInfo.
My xsd definition is as follows :

<xs:simpleType name="PersonalInfoList">
    <xs:list itemType="PersonalInfo "/>
</xs:simpleType>

<xs:complexType name="PersonalInfo ">
    <xs:sequence>
        <xs:element name="Name" type="xs:string"/>
        <xs:element name="Address" type="xs:string"/>
    </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

but in current version of xsd, this is not supported.
I think there should be some ways to achieve this.....