I think you might be confused as to what an xsd:list actually
represents. Take a peek at one of the references I noted previously.

In the meantime, you will need to change your xsd and make
personalinfolist an element or a complextype and then define a type
based on personal info using maxOccurs > 1. when you compile your xsd
using scomp, you'll now get an array for personalinfo.

-jacobd