Hi Arnt,

Do you want me to sort this into a patch for the git repo?  Technically
it corrects the handling for -ve int64's but isn't related to whether
limit in fetch.cpp should be -1 or not.  My instinct is that it's
possible -1 is correct here but you're probably in a better position to
know.  If the -1 value is a problem, that's really a separate issue, so
I think the patch would still be good.

TIA

Jim