Hi Sebastián,

Thank you for your answer. This is exactly the same problem we are facing. Some
customers have >1TB volumes, and it just takes ages to complete them. Which by
the way would not be the actual problem, but sometimes CS does not even create
the snapshot from the recurring snapshot policy or, even worse, a snapshot is
created but never (>7d) finishes and remains in the BackingUp state, causing
new snapshots of this series not to be created.

I read about a solution with Veeam and Tags (e.g. let the customer tag the
virtual machines, and Veeam automatically backups the tagged machines), but
this adds problems such as:

- how to bill the usage of this method?
- We could restore the virtual machine to an earlier state. But if the customer
accidently deleted the machine, we cannot create it back from the backup as CS
would not recognize it again.

So... if anyone has further insight, we'd be happy to hear about it. (

Regards
Daniel