Hi all,

First of all: when trying to search the lists on MarkMail
(https://cloudstack.apache.org/mailing-lists.html) I get a warning that the
entered information will be transmitted insecurely (no HTTPs). If I accept
that, MarkMail redirects back to HTTPs but does not present a valid certificate
(unknown issuer, Firefox 58.0.2

Now, to the question:

We have a VPC with a pretty large CIDR (172.19.0.0/16), which however only has
tiers in the upper half (172.19.128.0/17). We now would like to reduce the VPC
CIDR. Is it safe to edit this in the database and then do a VPC restart with
cleanup? Anything else to consider?

We use VPN s2s tunnel, so I guess we need to change the remote subnet on the
other VPN endpoints, but other than that?

Is it possible like that, any problems to expect?

Thanks and regards

Daniel

--

Daniel Herrmann

Network Engineer – Fraunhofer Private Cloud

CCIE #55056 (Routing and Switching)

Cisco CCDP, CCIP; Fluke CCTT

Fraunhoferstraße 5, 64283 Darmstadt

Tel.: +49 6151 155346